Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jeff Han's Breakthrough Touch-screen Computer

re: Jeff Han's Breakthrough Touch-screen Computer

The future is definitely looking bright because of people like Jeff Han. With this touch-screen computer, we see a device that is intuitive as well as efficient that takes away the confusion of the common user interface. This device could (and most likely will) change the future of accessibility, making the user experience practically worry-free.

The touch screen demoed by Jeff Han could be used to add a a little more depth to a field such as graphic design or it could be utilized as a learning device for people with disabilities. A home builder could use this touch-screen device to design an entire home or preschool children could build their own little dream world with only their hands. The possibilities are truly endless for people of all ages, backgrounds, and technical experience.

If I had Jeff Han's touch-screen computer, I'd use it for a number of things including the work I currently do with designing. It would also be pretty awesome to show off when people come over for dinner, but that would be entirely secondary.

No comments: